How to go from basic to bach-tastic in a few easy steps
It’s all about the location! Whether you’re looking to escape some winter weather or explore somewhere new, the location is an important factor!
We suggest Scottsdale or Phenix because there are SO many things to do. The nightlife out here precedes itself but we can’t forget about the amazing restaurants, nature, and activities!
Other locations we like include Palm Springs, San Diego, Montauk. The Hamptons, Austin, Dallas, Houston and Nashville! Yes – The Pool Boys service all these locations 😉
Time of the Year
Arizona is known for is HEAT baby! Toss those fuzzy sweaters aside and say hello to shorts + bikinis! The best times of the year to come out are the spring and fall. It’s just warm, the sun is out and there is SO much to do.
Want to turn up the heat? Visit us here in July – August and really feel those triple degree temps!
We know what your first booked activity should be…US! We’re the #1 booked bachelorette activity here in Scottsdale (and more locations coming soon)! Our Pool Boys are professional and bring an air of luxury to the party! Our Signature Service is a 2 hour party package where we won’t have you lifting a finger – glasses will be filled, you and your guests will be pampered, and we’ll create some unforgettable moments!
More of our favorites – peep these ones:
Where to Eat
No bachelorette party is complete without a few fancy meals! Luckily Scottsdale has the hottest cuisine around. Here are some of our top picks:
- Daily Dose – the casual cafe is the perfect spot for fresh juices and delicious bites!
- Arcadia Farms – we love the Brunch Board which is perfect for sharing!
- Hash Kitchen – the food is to die for but have we mentioned the Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar?!
- Maple & Ash – you’ve seen their selfie worthy custom menus on the ‘gram and trust us – the food, cocktails and overall vibe live up to the hype!
- Cala House – coastal cusine in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. The perfect place to begin your night out!
- Toca Madera – you’ll need a reservation for this one which is 100% worth the planning! Latin inspired dishes and shots that come with their own show!
- Wine Girl – not necessarily a bar or a club but this place is a must see! With so many wines on the menu, even the pickiest of vino loving lady will find her favorite!
- Casamigos AZ – one of our favorites place to grab a table at and the DJs are always amazing!
- Maya Dayclub – this spot has a rooftop is the perfect for day drinking or catching the sunset!